Thursday, July 9, 2015

T W O W E E K S

Yes that's right. Two weeks at the most until baby comes. I'm only freaking out a little bit. 
That's my big belly with Thomas cuddled up to it, watching Tarzan. Poor kid is probably watching more tv then he should right now but it's just exhausting doing anything! I have had no nesting urges which is sad because I could definitely use the energy. Sleep is about non existent and the contractions and cramping has been really fun. And just ask JT about all the hormones...I feel like I'm crazy most days! The end of this pregnancy has been really different and harder then it was with Thomas. We are all anxiously waiting for momma to be done being pregnant I think. 

We had a lazy 4th of July weekend--we had plans to go to Colorado with my family but I just wasn't feeling up to it the day of the trip. A 7 hour drive and lots of walking and site seeing didn't sound manageable to me, at least if anyone actually wanted me to be nice and enjoyable. We did the balloons in Provo Friday morning with jts family, then had a yummy breakfast and let the kids play. 

Saturday we didn't do anything until about 4 when we decided to be semi festive and buy poppers and some small fireworks and sparklers for Thomas. It was our most relaxed holiday ever and let me tell you it was awesome. 
My belly people. SO BIG. It's amazing what our bodies can do. 

Next Saturday we move to our apartment in the ghetto in Pleasant Grove. It will be like 3 minutes from jts work which will be nice. Hopefully baby stays put until then. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahhaaaha. The ghetto. It will be perfect.

    I'm jealous you have a legitimate reason to be a crazy. I don't. Hahaha.

    TWO WEEKS. oh my word.

    ReplyDelete