Thursday, July 16, 2015

Insomnia

Lately my average night of sleep is around 4 hours tops...and not 4 hours in a row. I don't know why insomnia gets so bad the last few weeks but it's no fun. I've been awake almost two hours straight now after getting up to pee a third time, and I have considered cleaning, packing, scrubbing my bathroom, and organizing baby things. All of which would wake my boys up. So instead I just have laid in bed wide wide awake. One more week!

Yesterday we went to the dinosaur museum with Allison and her boys. He loves those kids so much and they're great with him. He is usually pretty reserved but he has somehow gotten really comfortable really quick and just turns into a wild man. And I love it! They also wore him out Tuesday night so he slept in until 9 yesterday for the first time in his life. It was amazing...but of course I was awake by 6. 
I'm so happy we had a boy first so he could be close in age to some of his cousins. 

Last night my mom, Allison and I saw The Little Mermaid at the Hale theater in salt lake. It was so cute--I admit I got teary eyed in a few parts. My love for all things Disney is a little extreme. They did such a good job on that tiny little stage. We went to dinner at chilis after and just had some quality girl time. Sadly I didn't take any pictures but I'm grateful to have the mom and sisters that I do. I just wish Melissa could have been here too! Next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment