Monday, June 29, 2015

Midway//Park City

This last weekend we went and stayed up in midway for a night. Jts friends dad has the cutest cottage townhome that he let us stay at for free. It was so nice and homey feeling and we are so grateful to matts parents for letting us use it! Baby will be here soon so we wanted to get away somewhere even if it was a quick trip before she comes. I wasn't the best at taking pictures, what's new, but we had so much fun and Thomas did awesome! Slept like an angel and wore himself out with all the fun we had. 
Dinner at cafe pizzeria, our all time favorite place to eat in Midway. The best caprese salad and wood fired pizza. I guess they have amazing breakfast too which we will definitely try at some point. 
Feeding the ducks. We tried swimming Saturday night and Thomas was not a fan. We need to take him more so he starts to appreciate it. It's about all I will do outside in this awful awful heat. 

The townhome had three rooms which was great since Thomas decided to sleep horizontal all night long. I went and slept in a different room and JT stayed with Thomas. Sunday we went into Park City for breakfast, walked through the Sunday silly market on Main Street, and took Thomas to the resort with the alpine slide and lifts and everything. We thought he would like the lift ride--nope. He wanted to jump off the entire time. So JT got off early and took him down the alpine slide (which he LOVED, and I'm so sad I didn't get to see!) and I did the rest of the hour ride alone sadly. I tried sitting on the slide carts but let's just say with my huge belly it didn't work so well. Baby needs to come out. 
Our one lift attempt picture. 
It was definitely gorgeous up there though, you can't beat the views from the lift. I love living so close to so many beautiful and amazing things. 
He begged to ride this then wouldn't even consider sitting on one of the animals. 

And this dog. This was the sweetest dog I've ever met. We need a dog again in our lives. 


2 comments:

  1. Love! Ok Cafe Pizzeria is our FAVORITE!! Next time ask us about the best cookies you'll ever have, right down the street. And the alpine slide is what we want to do!! Yay, good job blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT did you just say???? A dog??????? Crazy head.

    Also those lifts are my favorite and I am super impressed you even considered taking Thomas on and tried!! I never would. Haha.

    ReplyDelete