Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's baby day

Baby will be here today. Im feeling all kinds of emotional about it. Mostly worried for Thomas and how he will handle all the changes headed our way. He's almost two but I still consider him very much a baby, he is so small and I feel like he just got here yesterday. Two years has flown by. I hope we can handle this transition as smoothly as possible. And I also hope he develops a love for his new sister. I'm so happy they will grow up close together in age and be buddies, but finding a balance and system that works has me all kinds of worried. Despite all the worry, I cannot wait to meet our little girl. I know she is meant to be apart of our growing family and I am so thankful the Lord has trusted us to be parents of another sweet baby. Getting pregnant this time happened SO fast, and I know she's ready to be here and be ours. 
We went on one last family date tonight as a family of three. We ate at pizza factory and then went to kangaroo zoo for the first time. Thomas was not interested at all when we got there--JT basically threw him on screaming. But this was right before we left. He left so sad because he didn't want to go. He absolutely loved it and went down all the biggest slides. 
It totally wore him out. He just laid here like a dead fish at one point because he was playing so hard. JT got quite the workout too. 

The hospital will call me this morning at some point and let me know when to come in. They have two c sections scheduled but I'm first on the induction list so it should be early hopefully. Why is labor so scary?! Even though I've done it once I am petrified all over again. 

Thomas is going to my moms for the day. Allison is still in town with her boys so he should be in heaven playing with them. JT will come home at night to sleep with him so I'll be there tonight and most likely tomorrow by myself if I stay two nights. With Thomas I ran a fever all throughout labor which is why he was in the NICU. I'm just praying and praying that doesn't happen again. I haven't slept much tonight which I expected. It's 330 and I'm hoping I hear from them in a few hours! Wish us luck. We're about to be a family of four. The real question is-will she be another ginger baby?? We shall see. 


1 comment:

  1. YES awesome giant precious baby!! She is going to be a force of nature. I just know it. I can't wait to come see her!!

    Also. The fish picture. Hahhaahaaaa. Oh man that's the best!

    ReplyDelete