Sunday, April 12, 2015

First day of nursery and 25 weeks

15 weeks left of pregnancy. I cannot believe it. This is the best bump picture I have right now, from last night. JT was being dorky and taking weird angle pictures and Thomas was ready to go so it works right? Baby girl is growing and getting so much stronger every day! I have my glucose test this week and hopefully all goes well there. 

Thomas went to nursery today. We also got a brand new bishopbric in our ward. We've been here for a short amount of time but I was sad to see our bishop go. He was a good one. 

I've been so anxious about this day for Thomas for a few weeks! And excited at the same time. We went to drop him off and he sat in his little chair and did puzzles and didn't even look twice at us! That cued my tears, thinking what the heck my baby is a big kid and can handle all this like its no big deal. JT even got a little teary eyed about it, it was adorable. JT and I went outside so I could collect myself and make my eyes stop being red and puffy, then went back to check on him. And he was sobbing. Little red face and huge crocodile tears and the sobs that come with little hiccups. It was so sad. His leader said they would get us if needed whenever, so we went to Sunday school. And stayed about twenty minutes until they came for us. He was crying so hard and having a hard time breathing, poor kid. Apparently he hated transitioning from one activity to the next, so that's what set him off initially. So I sat with him the rest of church and he did great. I tried to stay in the corner and let him play, but it was obvious he was aware of my every move. If he couldn't see me at any point he would lose it all over again. But he laughed and played and danced and ran around like a crazy head (as long as I was in sight). It made me so happy to see him playing with lots of other kids his age. There aren't many in our ward, but enough to keep the nursery busy busy. So we will try again next week. I think it will be awhile before we can leave him there alone the whole time. 
I forgot to get a picture from today dang it. But this looks close to churchy clothes right? And it's just from Friday. 18 months flew right by us!

No comments:

Post a Comment