Sunday, April 12, 2015

Night at a basketball game.

JT seems to make friends instantly with whoever he talks too. We hadn't met our neighbors on one side after living here two months or so. I went outside one day to see JT talking to an older man, both deeply into their conversation of sports and other things. I am usually really reserved and have occasionally hidden when new people come around...sad I know. I'm totally an introvert and shy and quiet, so I love this about JT. He is so so good for me. Thanks to him we have met some amazing people in our neighborhood and we love them all. When this nice older man learned we were from Utah, he instantly offered us basketball tickets to the Jazz and trailblazers game without even asking if we were free that night. So nice right? Of course we said yes and we have been excited for the last month to have something to look forward too. It started close to Thomas's bed time but he surprisingly lasted almost the whole game! And I think he even had a good time for the most part. 
The loudness and hundreds of people freaked him out at first and he just cuddled. And jumped every time the stadium clapped. But he warmed up soon enough and joined in the cheering. 
I'm not sure why his blanket was in his mouth. But he kept it there a good minute or so. He loves his blankies. 
He also really loves his daddy. 
Id say we wore him out! And the Jazz even ended up winning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment