Friday, March 20, 2015

Daddy's away

JT left for Las Vegas super early this morning. Thomas and I are on our own until Sunday afternoon. I'm trying to get out of the house a lot so that we don't miss him too much. I'm happy it's a quick trip. 

We went to the zoo this morning for a few hours. It was cloudy and the perfect temperature. Thomas walked himself most of the time which helped because pushing him in the stroller on all the hills with my belly is way harder then it should be. Also we got there right when it opened so we basically had the place to ourselves!!

I finally bought some clothes for new baby. With Thomas we went so overboard on clothes. The amount of money we must have spent makes me mad to think about, since they grow so quickly! So I'm hoping to find most of baby girls clothes used or on some good sales. However. Girl clothes are SO CUTE. so we will see if my plan happens or not. 
Thomas loves doing laundry and playing with clothes. He kept trying to put them over his head, and then decided to eat some. 

He woke up extra happy this morning. Since daylight savings he usually wakes up between 730-8 and it has been heavenly. 
I love happy morning babies.

1 comment:

  1. That kind of daylight savings I can get on board with!!

    Those clothes are to die for. I predict you'll have more than with Thomas. Because. Hello. It's a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete