Wednesday, March 18, 2015

21 weeks!

Yesterday I had my official anatomy ultrasound finally. Switching insurance and finding a doctor out here took longer then anticipated so everything was a little delayed. But it is still a girl and the doctor said she's beautiful. Everything seems to be growing as it should and she's on track to come end of July still. 
Her nose is looking just like Thomas's to me. I just can't wait to find out if she will be a red head too!!! And if she will be a huge 9 pounder like her brother. 
It took the tech awhile to get all the images she needed. She was kicking and rolling and being so so stubborn! We watched her little legs literally wind up and explode out in huge kicks. 

Ultrasounds are amazing. They were nice to show me a 3d version and it just made me all emotional. Seeing all of her tiny little face and body made me so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom again. And for modern medicine and technology that allow us to be so prepared and knowledgable. We love this baby so much already! 

Name options have been harder then I thought, but we are leaning towards Annabelle Grace. We would probably call her Annie most of the time. We have a few others we have talked about but we will see when the time comes!

Thomas's new thing is to line up all of his toys. His cars and trucks and his bath toys are his favorites. 
He wore shorts a few days ago! I can't wait for warm weather and summertime. 
For family night Monday we went to get ice cream treats. Thomas DEMOLISHED his ice cream cone. And did a pretty good job staying clean too. 
JT is headed to Vegas this weekend to see his friends and for March madness. I'm so happy he gets to go, his friends are great and I'm sure they will have way too much fun. Now thomas and I just need to find something to keep us busy! We are hoping to do a Utah trip of our own in April or May if we can. 

1 comment: