Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

Since I haven't blogged since Annabelle was born, I figured I needed to start back up again and today is the perfect day to do it. We had the best Christmas, even though my family is out of town. We celebrated with them this past Sunday. We were lucky to spend Christmas Eve with JTs mom and sisters and our Christmas morning with his dad. I didn't take a single picture last night until we got home for our PJ pictures. But we had so much fun with family and the kids were extra spoiled this year. 
This little miss turned 5 months 2 days ago. We just love her!
Thomas really didn't want to do pictures last night. I'm surprised we even got a good one! We couldn't find our camera tripod so we put the selfie stick we got for free a few months ago to good use. 

The kids woke up a little before 8 this morning and JTs dad and shelle came over a little after 8. We woke up to so much snow! JT went out with Thomas to shovel a path so people could get through. 
Thomas had a hard time waiting to open everything, but we wanted to wait for grandma and grandpa so he dealt with it and just stared at presents. We brought his Santa presents and stocking out when they got there. He has already mastered riding his scooter so well!
He had so much fun and loved every minute of it. I can honestly say there is nothing better then Christmas morning as a parent. 


I made breakfast and we ate and relaxed the rest of the day! We did go on a drive through American fork canyon to see all the snow. But Thomas got whiney and Annabelle was tired so it didn't last long. It was beautiful though!! 
I'm so grateful for my savior and this time of year where we can remember all we have to be thankful for. My family is my greatest blessing and I never imagined having the life I've been blessed with. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging again!!!

    They are just adorable kiddos you have there. Plus why do men not ever wear coats?? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete