Sunday, April 26, 2015

UTAH

We have been in Utah a little over a week now! Minus no sleep and a very clingy Thomas, and daddy not being here, we've had so much fun. We did the Tulip festival with Sara, Amanda, and Brittany and all the kiddos. Tulips are still my favorite. 
We've done just about everything at thanksgiving point, I think I was there every day last week. Thomas has been having so much fun with his cousins-and they are so sweet with him. He especially loves Tyler. 
He's warming up to grandparents and aunts and uncles, one minute he loves them the next he's scared of them. But I love this picture of him and my mom. 
Kyle was an instant favorite though. 
My mom was watering flowers one day and Thomas decided he wanted to soak himself. Head all the way under and all!
And tulips round two::golf carts are the way to go. 

I no longer have to worry about flying alone with Thomas because we are moving back. Next weekend believe it or not. We are excited to be back with our families close by. JT told me to stay here because I am prego and pretty useless for moving, and Thomas would be no help either. So he is handling the packing and driving along with my brother in law guy who is heading out to help Friday. We are very thankful he was so quick to offer help. So hooray! Utah will always be our home I hope. 

Side note: I am 27 weeks today!! 13 more!! Or 91 days. 91. That number is both scary and exciting to me. 

3 comments:

  1. YESSS!!!!! I was so hoping that would be the case, and you could just stay! What a man your husband is.

    Also The hose. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, best husband ever!! I can't believe how freaking stressful moving is, that is so nice of him to handle it all. I hate moving haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I mean WHAT?! I had NO idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete