Monday, March 2, 2015

19 weeks and the cutest church babe

Yesterday marked 19 weeks pregnant! Hallelujah. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have children easily, but being pregnant is not my favorite. I am grouchy and exhausted 24/7. Most days I barely get ready, have crazy Albert Einstein hair, no makeup, I'm lucky if I brush my teeth before noon!! So Sunday's give me a reason to actually get up and ready at a decent hour. 
There isn't much now that I can wear that doesn't fully show my belly. I'm wearing only maternity pants, but not really any tops or dresses yet. With Thomas I got so huge by the end. I'll have to dig up some old pictures because I die when I see them now! I'm so excited to be almost halfway there. 

Yesterday we were so on time for church which never happens when we go at 9. We were ready with time to spare, and Thomas even got his hair styled all handsome. Usually we are flying out the door trying to make it on time. 
We even got there to sit on a bench and not in the back, which was awesome for keeping Thomas contained in sacrament meeting. The nursery leaders gave us his welcome to nursery sheet yesterday so it's coming fast. Hopefully he adjusts to it okay. Every time I go to relief society in our new ward, I am bombarded with people being so nice and welcoming. I usually end up getting all teary eyed and emotional, because one I am pregnant, two it's nice to feel so welcome, and three it just makes me so homesick for our friends and family in Utah! We like it just fine here but we often talk about moving back in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. I never thought I would become so attached to Utah in just a few short years. 

The rest of the day was full of laziness and making lasagna for dinner, which Thomas devoured. He has been much better at eating most things again which makes me happy. 
He loved it. And that chunk just stayed on his face for a good 5 or so minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your ward is so wonderful--and ALSO to hear that you would come right back! That is music to my ears I tell you.

    Yay for baby bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest pregnant girl in the world!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete