Thursday, May 12, 2016

Spring!

We just have too much to update on so I will just post some pictures from the past few months. Life is so good! Since December we have moved to Orem into a house, Annabelle is mobile with 6 teeth and she's almost 10 months old, Thomas is 5 months away from being 3, JT is getting ready to start a new job, we've tried having a puppy (didn't work out), and I got called to young women's in my ward and have loved meeting all the people there! We have felt extremely blessed these last few months and I'm so grateful for this family of mine!
The love that's developed between these two makes my momma heart so happy. It's amazing watching them grow up together. 
I got to go to women's conference with my mom and Allison. It was so fun to have a girls day and hear uplifting talks! 
I also turned 26 in April. It was a day where I felt spoiled and so loved by my family!!
We went to the tulip festival twice. I always have to go every spring more then once, it's my favorite thing to do this time of year! 

Today we went to the bean museum with Amanda and Luca, got some lunch, and let the boys play at the park. Those boys love each other and I don't know what I would do without Amanda as a friend! 

I really want to start blogging more. Looking back at when I blogged a lot makes me so happy, it's crazy how quick you forget the little things! So that's my goal for the rest of the month at least!



No comments:

Post a Comment